Affiliate and Influencer Recruiting Specialist (Part Time)
Learn to be an online marketing specialist and develop a very niche skill set that will place you ahead of your peers.
The Company: Tactical Marketing Co. is an online marketing agency that specializes in AFFILIATE MANAGEMENT. We find affiliates and influencers to create content and post links to our client’s websites and products.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
A marketing arrangement by which an online retailer pays commission to an external website for traffic or sales generated from its referrals.
Our ideal candidate is someone who enjoys digital marketing and has excellent written communication skills. A lot of time spent will be using various online tools to identify good partners for our clients and reaching out to these website owners and influencers to join that clients’ affiliate program.
The Position: This role will consist of research good partners for our clients and reaching out to them (via email) to join an affiliate program.
· Killer communication skills, ability to talk about a wide variety of products and interests via email.
· Organized. This position will be responsible for keeping and updating a lot of lists.
· Comfort working with online software tools and basic software apps like Excel.
· Find new affiliate partners for our clients and keeping a solid line of communication open with them at all times.
The Location + Hours:
We’re in downtown Joplin, MO in the Newman Innovation Center. This job has some flexibility. Hours are 10am-2pm each day or 1pm-5pm – you pick!
Why Should You Apply?
· You will learn a skill set that is coveted by digital media and marketing companies that cannot learn anywhere else locally.
· Work in a casual, very laid-back environment. We have an xBox and couch in our office. Our dress code is to wear some.
· Flexible Hours that fit your schedule, could transform into a full-time role.
The button below will open an email. In the email please include what interests you in the position and a recent resume.